Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I found my wedding cake topper.

Sunday evening I set out with a goal: find a wedding cake topper.

I took to Etsy.

I had already decided that I wanted a customized topper that looked like FI and I. I also wanted to include our pup. After searching for a while I stumbled upon Lynn's Little Creations. She makes custom toppers starting at $65 for the couple (add $5-$10 per pet, depending on size)! Most custom toppers I've seen are easily $100-$500+! I'm very excited to see how it turns out-- especially my dress!



2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Chels-I wanted to tell you that I was inspired by your blog. I'm not much on DIY, but I am doing a black/white/red wedding, so I followed your advice to go buy those boxes that you found. I bought 2 at 40% off and they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Steph! You'll have to send me pics!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...